Beauty products here in Norway are super expensive. I mean insanely expensive. With that in mind I’ve been switching out my expensive imported products with homemade products because one they are cheaper and two because they are healthier and better for my skin. Who wants to put all those chemicals on your skin or in your body… This wonderful eye cream will be a vacation for your eyes. This eye cream has Vitamin E in it which has lots of benefits including anti-aging benefits. Coconut oil is very moisturizing and your skin will soak up the moisture.
The essential oils used in this Eye Cream are fabulous and are some of my favorites. Rose Essential Oil not only smells amazing but it is very beneficial for your skin’s health. The aroma of the Rose Essential oil also does fabulous things for your mental state as well. It is an upbeat and uplifting scent. The Frankincense Essential oil is also great to use for skin products. Not only is the aroma comforting it benefits all systems of the body including the digestive, nervous and respiratory systems.
Firming Eye Cream
With all these great benefits you can’t go wrong with this easy DIY Firming Eye Cream. It will leave the area around your eyes feeling amazing and will refresh and renew your skin.
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 6-8 Vitamin E capsules or Vitamin E Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Rose Essential Oil
- Using a small microwavable bowl add in 1/2 cup of coconut oil and heat until completely melted. I normally do it in 15 seconds intervals and stir in between.
- If using Vitamin E Capsules poke holes into each one and squeeze otherwise just add your Vitamin E oil to the coconut oil while stirring.
- Add in 1/4 tsp of Rose Essential oil and 10 drops of Frankincense essential oils.
- Pour the mixture into a small glass container and put into the refrigerator for about an hour or until it becomes a solid again. Once it is solid there is no need to keep it in the refrigerator anymore because it will stay solid as long as it stays cooler than 74°
- Use a small amount at nighttime, under your eyes and prepare to look refreshed! You can also use before you apply your makeup. Just give it 10 minutes or so to soak into your skin before applying makeup.
- Your eyes will be wonderfully moisturized and look amazing! I love this cream and I'm pretty sure you will too!
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to purchase from the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Get Started Now!
Enter your email to get your FREE 4 Week E-Course Now!