If you have traveled on a plane before, then you know that you are able to have a both a small suitcase to put in the overhead compartments as well as another small bag such as a purse or brief case of some sort. Today, I am going to be talking about that extra carry on bag, your purse or whatever you may be using to carry your things on!
For me it is always difficult to decipher what I should and should not be putting into my carry on bag! I mean, I want to have as many things that I could possibly need in my bag, but also don’t want to over fill it! I have traveled a decent amount in my lifetime, and I have come to a consensus about what works best for me for the essentials to carry with me in my bag!
1. Food: I like to keep some food in my bag because the snacks they offer on planes are not always the best! So keeping something simple like a granola bar or a small pack of crackers is great if you feel yourself getting hungry on your flight!
2. Smart Devices Chargers: Although you cannot use your smart devices on flights, you can use them in the airport terminals! You will want to make sure that you keep your smart devices properly charged at all times, so definitely keep your charger on hand!
3. Hand Sanitizer: Traveling requires the moving from place to place and you come in contact with multiple people. You may easily get sick so hand sanitizer is a great thing to keep on hand! This just keep you healthy, safe, and clean during your travels.
4. Peppermint Essential Oil Roller Bottle: Sometimes moving around so much during travel can cause headaches and just make you feel a bit uneasy. Keeping a roller bottle of Peppermint essential oil in your carry on bag is a great way to relieve that pain. In addition all of the flying can also cause an upset stomach, especially if you are not completely comfortable with the flight. Peppermint Essential oil will also support your digestive system.
5. Reading Material: If you’re going to be on a long flight, and you are not one to get sick during travel if you read…bringing along a book or magazine is a great way to help pass the time of your travel.
Long Haul Additions to my Carry On Bag
6.Toothbrush and Toothpaste: Sometimes depending on where you are traveling, it could take days! I like to keep a travel toothbrush and travel size toothpaste in my carry on bag as well so that I can brush my teeth in between flights, it simply makes me feel a bit better and cleaner as I travel!
7. Hygiene Products: This goes along with the toothbrush and toothpaste, I like to keep hygiene products in my bag including deodorant, perfume, and thing like this because it simply helps me feel a bit cleaner and better about myself throughout all of the traveling.
This is everything I tend to keep in my carry on bag! This seems to be everything that I essentially need for my plane rides! If you are going on a trip soon that requires a flight, be sure to keep these things in mind when you pack your carry on bag!
Start Cultivating Your Life
Enter your email address to subscribe to The Lavender Hytta and receive emails for information, resources, exclusive offers, recipes and more... All designed to inspire you to cultivate a nourishing home. Right now when you Subscribe you will get a FREE Password Keeper to help you get organized.