One of the most amazing and rewarding jobs a mother can do is to be a stay at home mom. I know that when your babies are so little and adorable, it can be really hard to leave them to go back to a new job, all you want to do is stay at home with and cuddle up!
You may be thinking there is no possible way you could stay at home and enjoy the company of your child without earning an income, you think you can just not afford it. Well what if I told you that it was a total possibility! I am going to be sharing with you a few ways that you can stay at home with your baby AND have an income!
- Start a Blog: Blogs are a really amazing thing for a stay at home mother to do. They are not only a great way to spend time but you can actually earn money as well! Obviously it will be a slow start and it may take some time before you start earning any money from it but if you work hard at it you will eventually be rewarded.
- Websites to Earn Money: Another approach would be to earn money by completing activities and surveys online! You can use websites such as Swaybacks and Opinion Outpost to take surveys, watch videos, and complete activities that will allow you to cash out for real money! Doing this long enough and work hard enough and you can defintenly earn a decent amount of money.
- Ebates: Let’s face it, babies are expensive and you have to spend a lot of money on them, but you can save money while you shop using Ebates! Buy the things you need for your baby shopping through ebates.com and you will earn a percentage of cash back that you can actually cash out to receive real money!
- Work from Home: There are plenty of places of employment that offer work from home options. Simply look around you should be able to find plenty of work from home opportunities! You just have to look around and find the one that fits you best! One of my favorite places to look for freelance opportunities is Upwork.com.
- Etsy Store: If you are a really crafty person, you can open up your very own Etsy store! See your creations and you can most definitely make a very good income! It’s super easy and you just have to be consistent with your posting and the making of your things to sell in your store.
Final Thoughts on Earning an Income as a Stay at Home Mom
If your dream is to be a stay at home mom but you still need the income to survive on a daily basis, try out some of these amazing ways to earn that money at home.
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to purchase from the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.
Start Cultivating Your Life
Enter your email address to subscribe to The Lavender Hytta and receive emails for information, resources, exclusive offers, recipes and more... All designed to inspire you to cultivate a nourishing home. Right now when you Subscribe you will get a FREE Password Keeper to help you get organized.