Here at The Lavender Hytta we welcome and encourage comments! Our readers are the most important aspect of The Lavender Hytta and we want your questions, suggestions and feedback! You are what makes us a community!
The Lavender Hytta wants to encourage open but respectful discussions so there are a few rules. All comments are subject to these terms and any violation of this policy may result in being banned.
Please make sure you read all policies before continuing to any other part of the site.
Official Comment Policy
I welcome all open discussion and disagreements in the comments as long as they are respectful. Any rude or comments attacking another’s opinions will be deleted. I would like to foster civilized and open dialogue.
Comments that are obviously spam, promotional in nature will be deleted and banned.
The following applies to all comments posted on The Lavender Hytta:
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Comment Form Guidelines: The comment form must be filled in with a proper or legitimate sounding name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be deleted. Your comment will not be edited, it will simply be deleted in its entirety.
- Links: If you are leaving a comment and want to point to a link on your own or someone else’s site that is relevant to the topic, please feel free to do so. Keep in mind, however, the link must be relevant and add value to the blog and its readers. This blog is set up to automatically hold any comment with more than one link in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing.
- Thank You Comments: Superficial comments that appear to be an attempt to get a backlink or get past comment moderation will be deleted.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, that comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Email: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by the The Lavender Hytta to privately contact you.
- Language and Manners: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the The Lavender Hytta to be rude and offensive, will be deleted. There are absolutely no personal attacks that are permitted in the comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack The Lavender Hytta or any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. Comments cannot always be approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
- Irrelevant Comments: If a comment is irrelevant to a specific post, it may be moved to another post to which it is relevant, if possible. If no suitable post can be found, it may be deleted.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, The Lavender Hytta, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
The Lavender Hytta is absolutely not a democracy and you do not have the right to free speech. I reserve the right to edit or delete any comment I see fit.
Thanks for visiting The Lavender Hytta! I hope to see you respectfully commenting often!
Start Cultivating Your Life
Enter your email address to subscribe to The Lavender Hytta and receive emails for information, resources, exclusive offers, recipes and more... All designed to inspire you to cultivate a nourishing home. Right now when you Subscribe you will get a FREE Password Keeper to help you get organized.