The holidays are always so much fun and I love exploring new recipes around this time of year. Even though the holidays are over I wanted to share this amazing Cranberry Ginger Sour Cocktail. This is the perfect cocktail for the holidays and well lets be honest any time of the year.
This Cocktail makes the perfect centerpiece for any party. The fabulous shade of red adds a pop of color to any table.
I love mixing things up and this Cranberry Ginger Sour Cocktail is an easy drink to create. It is simple and fun drink. The ginger beer adds a tasty tang to the drink that makes it an incredible treat at the end of the day.
To add a little splash of decoration to your cocktail feel free to freeze cranberries and/or add mint leaves to ice cubes. Also garnish the drink with a sprig of mint to add a little fragrant addition.
Cranberry Ginger Sour Cocktail
- 0.5 ounce Cranberry Juice
- 1.0 ounce Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka
- 1.5 Lemon Sour Mix
- 3.0 ounces Ginger Beer
- Sprig of fresh mint for garnish
- Ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker add cranberry juice, Deep Eddy cranberry vodka, top with ice cubes.
- Secure the lid and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a standard whiskey glass filled with fresh ice cubes.
- Top off with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
SIGN UP TO GET ACCESS TO OUR MEMBER ONLY LIBRARY