Thank you so much for being interested in becoming a guest blogger at The Lavender Hytta. I love working with others. Please read the following guidelines before submitting an idea for a guest post.
Why you should consider being a guest poster:
- You get to share your post with our readers
- We will link to your website
- We will share your posts on all of our social media pages
- We will share up to 4 social media url’s so are readers can connect with you.
We accept post in the following categories:
- BODY (Outdoors, Nature, Fitness, Yoga, Herbalism, Holistic Health, Essential Oils)
- FOOD (Recipes, Nutrition)
- HEART (Family, Parenting, Motherhood, Marriage, Relationships)
- LIFE (Home, Money, DIY, Gardening, Natural Beauty)
- MIND (Product Reviews, Books)
- SOUL (Meditation, Mindfulness, Self Love, Journaling)
The topics provided above are just examples of what can be found in the categories. If you feel like your subject matter will fit into one of the main 6 topics (FOOD, BODY, SOUL, HEART, LIFE, MIND) then please pitch it to us. Also feel free to click the links above to see the topics currently included in each category.
You will need to provide:
-Text for the post ( Minimum of 300 words however preferably around 500-800 words)
-Photos: They have to be your photographs or you have to have permission to use them. The photos must be great quality photos. Please look at current posts to get an idea. We reserve the right to use our own photos to maintain brand consistency.
-Bio: We need a short bio of you and professional picture
-Social Media: We will list up to 4 of your social media accounts
-We will include 2 other links in addition to the social media accounts (link to your blog + freebie/email list)
-Any other information you would like to provide.
By submitting your post or article shows your consent to the following.
- We can not share your affiliate links or sponsored posts
- Your article must be original and you can not publish or have had it published anywhere else. You may have a short paragraph introduction on your site linking to our site.
- We will not share any of your information with a third party.
- If you submit your personal photos we reserve the right to use them to promote your post on social media. We also reserve the right to add our branding to the photos. Also we may alter or make changes (such as editing or cropping) to your photographs to match our branding.
- We reserve the right to format your post to match our branding. We also reserve the right to edit your article (these will be minor editing details). If any major changes need to be made we will let you know. Finally we reserve the right to make changes to your title. We use CoSchedule Headline Analyzer and suggest all guest bloggers do the same. It is a free tool.
- We will schedule your post pace we receive all of your information. If your post is not a good fit we will let you know asap.
- We reserve the right rise to uses ads and affiliate links where appropriate.
- Finally we will not compensate you in anyway for your submission as a guest blogger.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email Carrie@thelavenderhytta.com
Please continue to this link to complete the process