January is off to a great start and even though its close to the middle of the month I want to go ahead a discuss my January goals as well as a few of my favorite things I have discovered. Each month I will check in on my goals and also share with you any products that I have fallen in love with. Each of my January Goals will help me accomplish my 2017 Goals.
In January I want to….
- 200 pageviews a day
- 957 Instagram Followers
- 495 Twitter Followers
- To Post 3x a week
- Rewrite my about page
- 1050 Pinterest Followers
- 800 Facebook Likes
- 300 Email Subscribers
- Plan Out the Next 3 Months
- Read 5 Books
- Do Yoga 3x a week
- Lillesøstre to move back to her bed
- Stick to our budget
- Save 3000 kr
- Go to the Cabin, if the snowmobile tracks open
- Start regularly journaling
- To Further my knowledge any way possible
Now on to my favorite finds for this month. I am going to try and share some of my favorite Natural Beauty Products and/or accessories I have found. My favorite products I will do full reviews on so check back often!
January Favorite Things
- ECO TOOLS Styler + Smoother- I love this half round hair brush. It really helps to keep my hair smooth and detangled. Even though I’ve only been using it for a few days I am already it love. It also really helps maintain my frizz and keeps the static to a minimum.
- La Bruket Travel Set– This set includes shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion. These bottles are 60 mL each. All of L:A Bruket’s products are paraben free, cruelty free, and made of natural products.
- Big Magic– This fabulous book by Elizabeth Gilbert will inspire you and motivate you. The tagline for Gilbert’s book is Creative Living Beyond Fear.
- Urtekram Roll On Cream Deo Nordic Birch– This natural deodorant is my 3rd or 4th one I have tried and so far this has been the only one to work. I really have enjoyed using Urtekram Roll On deodorant.
- Leuchtturm 1917 Journal– This is by far my favorite journals. I love using the Leuchtturm for bullet journaling and journaling in general. I just ordered a new one for my goal of writing more this year.
What are your January Goals? Have you found any favorite natural products lately?
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to purchase from the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.